Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stunt from UK show "Top Gear" - Alabama road-trip

The team from "Top Gear" have to write slogans all over each other's cars that will offend the local red-necks.

It nearly goes horribly wrong when an angry mob chases them out of a gas station. The slogans are hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HPZpYKCpwY
(05-19-2009, 03:08 PM)Beacon link Wrote: The team from \"Top Gear\" have to write slogans all over each other's cars that will offend the local red-necks.

It nearly goes horribly wrong when an angry mob chases them out of a gas station. The slogans are hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HPZpYKCpwY

That was pretty good.... Thanks for sharing....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Now THAT'S trolling  ;D

I like Jeremy Clarkson's quote at the end as they flee the truck full of rednecks:

"They really have an irony deficiency... I honestly believe that in certain parts of America, now, people have started to mate with vegetables" LOL...
(05-19-2009, 07:17 PM)Beacon link Wrote: Now THAT'S trolling  ;D

I like Jeremy Clarkson's quote at the end as they flee the truck full of rednecks:

\"They really have an irony deficiency... I honestly believe that in certain parts of America, now, people have started to mate with vegetables\" LOL...

That was funny..... Also the fact that they washed the stuff off the car and drove off undetected after all the hullabaloo is kinda humorous....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ricky Gervais show - pure genius! Beacon 1 1,468 05-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne
  Top 5 things I hate about people unlegendary 3 1,752 04-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: unlegendary
  Some short clips from Peep Show (Channel 4 UK Comedy) Beacon 0 1,089 01-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Beacon
  Top Ten Ways To Get Dumb Guys To Vote For You... % 0 1,140 10-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Last Post: %
  Borat Stunt performing an outrageous song in a Texas bar Beacon 0 1,443 05-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Beacon