Poll: Do you want to die?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
80.00%
4 80.00%
No.
0%
0 0%
I used to want to.
20.00%
1 20.00%
I have never wanted to
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Trigger] Death
(05-24-2018, 05:36 PM)death_is_my_choice Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 04:41 PM)death_is_my_choice Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 03:11 PM)Dragon Wrote: That's what sometimes makes third person "interesting" - if one assumes that it is, in fact, third person then you were speaking about Ash.  But then, everyone knows that the Dragon is an old fart and has no idea what's happening most of the time.

Ash is curious who the dragon is.  She doesn't want specifics, but she has seen him on many different forums.  She wants to know if the Dragon is a real person, or just a bot of the website.

No lol. Ash used the wrong choice of words.  Administrator would have been a better word.  You're advice seems pretty good.  I don't know how I got this age either... I think it's finally time to (is it take the bus that they say?)
Ash is thankful that someone cares about her, even though they have never met her.  If they had, they would know how bad she really is.
Ash  Cry
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to death_is_my_choice for this post:
  • Dragon
Ash believes her mother abandoned her because she is worthless and bad. This has lead to her desire to CTB.

In all actuality, Ash's mother abandoned her because she could not care for her baby properly. She loved Ash so much, she left Ash with the hope that Ash would someday enjoy a life her mother never knew.

Ash's biological mother thinks about her daily and prays for her well-being.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SuperHeroAnimals for this post:
  • Dragon