Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Trigger] Could trigger idk..unicorms were very upset today.
You're in the US. I'd worry about you (and the entire human race if you want to know the truth) if you weren't.

I have also been insensitively using fire as a metaphor and throwing out Space Race/Cold War dog whistles that are inappropriate in a public space. I wasn't triggered, I just realized that I need to be a bit more aware of my surroundings and tighten up my security culture a bit if I want to laugh at jokes like that.

But it really was funny and I would have voted for Duck too if it had to be one Donald or the other. You held my hand and sat with me through the night and I wanted to return the favour but it kind of flopped. It would have been better to just say "I am so sorry" or not to say anything at all.

I needed to get off the computer last night. My post was inappropriate intimacy that could easily have been misinterpreted and snowballed out of control. I'm glad it didn't.

If this was a tech board or a politics board and the server was located in a different country it might be funny to say things that aren't funny here.
"variety, conflict even, is life and... uniformity is death" - Kropotkin
@Ashley
Oh, yes, now i understand. I am really bad at media, i.e. idk the last time i read or watched the news, i don't do facebook or other social medias. Because i am already depressed. But i know the political climate is bad, i am just too wrapped up in my own small potatoes to pay attention to the wars. I know i should inform myself. 

No really, i am glad you have this sense of humor and it did make me laugh and i am even smiling at you right now. 

Sometimes i feel like i post many details here because i do feel safe behind a unicorn's mask.

I am glad i could at  give some comfort before i slept, across the weaving webs here. Are you having a better morning?
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy