Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abzilla got herself into trouble
LITN thinks Abzilla should think about how many times her voices…no matter how much she may like them…have caused issues and trouble in her life…and consider that being regularly on meds might be a good thing to balance out her life.

This is just LITN's thoughts.
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
Nightsong is wondering when Abzilla will hear from the Dr as to whether DH can go back to work?
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
Abzilla's doctor hospitalized her a week ago. Abzilla will write a post about it when she feels more coherent  Confused
The Dragon waits anxiously to hear what you have to say. Silly doctor pulls someone off of two meds simultaneously and then hospitalizes her ... he needs to be in the hospital, I think.

When you feel up to it, let us in on the latest, eh??
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Abzilla thinks Dragon is remembering 11dimension's doctor. Abzilla's doctor just adds meds Pills
ooops ... yep. My memory never was what it once was ....
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Did the hospital help?  It *usually* helps for me, I hope they were able to help you get more stable.
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist