Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday, Jenjen
[Image: 37_08_12_15_11_43_51.jpeg]

I couldn't get the flowers to you, so hope you'll accept the flowers and best wishes for a Happy Birthday from all of us!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Happy birthday dear jenjen!! Haven't seen you around in a while - hope you are okay!  Smiley-hug008  Smiley-hug008
When it seems all is forsaken
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness will show you the light.

~ The Light, Disturbed
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'm speechless. That was so nice of you Dragon! I had a good birthday. I got a new Pdoc on my birthday that I really like. He is from Greece and is so kind. He actually took time to talk to me. He gave me "homework" for next time. I'm a little overwhelmed but I think its for my good.
My kids bought me a Chihuahua from the shelter. He is 2 and we named him Max. He is doing great with our 4 yr. old Puggle. I'm feeling tired from all the excitement. I guess its good stress. Thanks for caring!
Happy Birthday Dearest Jenjen!!!

Heart      Smiley-hug008 Loved Loved  Smiley-hug008 Heart
"You didn't save my life, you ruined my death!" - The Incredibles
Aw, jenjen, I'm glad you had a good birthday! And excited for you that you have a new doggie! DH wants a Chihuahua too - but with 2 kittens, a cranky 10 year old cat, and a boisterous golden retriever, it just isn't going to happen.

I'm also very relieved that you have a new psychiatrist. I remember you posting that you were intimidated by your old one, which I don't feel is very helpful in a therapeutic situation. I hope this works out much better for you!
Listen to me now

~ The Light, Disturbed
Miss you too jenjen!
Listen to me now

~ The Light, Disturbed