Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"God and nature do not work together in vain”
(05-16-2009, 09:21 AM)Sadstguy link Wrote: I'm an old-school guy, too...and in fact, much of the stuff that's popular today isn't even true free verse!  I seem most effective with Italian sonnets, as long as you don't mind occasional enjambment.  But unfortunately, much of my work has been published previously, such that my pseudanonymity would be compromised by putting it here...and I can't seem to write a new sonnet if my life depended on it! (WAIT!  Maybe that's the reason!  What if my DEATH depended on it!   Big Grin )

Lo, we have sonneteer here! Would love to read your italian sonnets, I never managed to write one. I have written a couple of Shakespearean ones, but they are so bad I would be embarrassed to post them here. It's really hard to write on a definite form without ending up with something that reads like a cheesy limerick Big Grin

That makes me curious...I wonder where you might have posted your poetry before..

Messages In This Thread
Re: "God and nature do not work together in vain” - by adonais - 05-16-2009, 07:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodnight God goodcatholicboy 2 1,577 07-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Last Post: liz
  What God Wants To Become goodcatholicboy 2 2,115 07-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Last Post: JenniLynne