Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repaint!!
Two men contracted to paint a small community church. Being very frugal (cheap), they pinched and scraped to spend the absolute minimum on materials. Then, when they were only partway through the job, they determined that they did not, after all, have enough paint to complete the job. Not wishing to spend any more money if they didn't absolutely have to, they decided they would just dilute the water-based paint they were using so that it would last longer. They did this a couple more times before they finished, which caused striping on the church as the paint got lighter each time it was thinned. The painters had just about gotten to the top of the steeple, when, all of a sudden, the sky darkened, and the rain started to pour down. As the paint streamed down the sides of the church, a voice boomed from the heavens: "Repaint, you thinners! Repaint, and thin no more!"
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
oh my that's bad....  ;D  :Smile
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
Smile teehee
A bucket full of wishes... is sometimes too heavy

Loved  Gloomy
<snort!> Didn't see that one coming!

Good one!
Wow... What a payoff. XD

Slightly related: are you guys familiar with Norm Macdonald?
@esvie

No. ?
(08-31-2018, 05:23 AM)esvie Wrote: Wow... What a payoff. XD

Slightly related: are you guys familiar with Norm Macdonald?

I had to go look him up, but nope I'm not ... odd sense of humour though ...
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
I mentioned him because his jokes (especially when he's on Conan) are kinda like that. Really long. And the punch line makes you want to literally punch him XD
Are you admitting to a desire to punch Dragon?
I like the Repaint! joke so much, I keep coming back to it.