Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ooops .....
The Dragon was the recent recipient of an email that wasn't intended for his eyes ... He doesn't know how the OP managed to misdirect their message but he says that he finds it nice to know that even when folks aren't necessarily posting on the forum that they are being supportive of each other in other ways.

He tells me that he's having a really hard time not teasing the OP, but if he did he'd have to mention who they were and that, he says, would probably be an invasion of privacy ... but he is giggling a bit about the message.

//the dragons nemesis .....
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Nightsong politely and gently whomps Dragon on the head for having such a teaser message.... C'mon, he can't tell us *anything*???  Darn.  Must be somebody from here, which makes it even more intriguing!!!!  If this were facebook it would be called vaguebooking.... Dodgy Angry Wink Tongue
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
It was me. I don't know how I messed up. But the PM meant for Abzilla got sent to Al. I don't even know Al! No big deal. It wasn't anything top secret. Feel free to comment Dragon. Glad you got a kick out of it. LOL!
I think you're taking my response wrong - but then, I may be reading what you wrote wrong.
I'm glad that you're finding support from someone - that is why we're here.

I wasn't amused at the message or its content - I am amused that it was inadvertently sent to me.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Jenni believes that some people forgot this post was in the third person section.

Peace and love,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Lurker thinks this is amusing
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
Eight Ball, bemused by the Dragon's situation, imagines sending random personal messages just to mess with people's heads.  But, then considering how messed up members' heads are already, decides against it.  Evil
"You didn't save my life, you ruined my death!" - The Incredibles
Ha Ha Ha! Oh Dragon! I'm not upset with you at all. I think it would have been funny to receive. It's OK. Really Big Grin