Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday, Dragon!!
[Image: dragon_ec958a8b.jpg]

I spend a lot of time talking to myself, so I may as well wish myself a Happy Birthday, too!!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'd give you one of those emoticons but I have no idea how to do so. I hope you've had an awesome day! ❤
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON! (better late than never).
Hope you had a nice day. Same as night song; no idea on how to use emoticons thingys
Thank you both for the wishes!  I never, in my wildest dreams as a 20 year old would have expected that I'd be getting close to 70 ... maybe there is some truth to "the good die young" - if that's the case, then I should make 150 or so (and then get shot by a jealous husband [I wish!!])

Alright, who stole my birthday cake???!!??!!??!!??!!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
The cake was yummy. Tongue
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
Figures it was you, Sarah and Alison that'd get it!!

Had a nice chat with Alison today while you were driving to church ... she's such a sweety!!
-- Helen Keller
Sorry for being so late to say,

We are so grateful that you were born!  Regardless of how you may feel about your life, we are so glad you are here, Dearest Dragon!

XOXOX   Heart
"You didn't save my life, you ruined my death!" - The Incredibles

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Tabien (12/29) Dragon 3 2,923 01-16-2015, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Tabien
  Happy Birthday! Dragon 4 3,219 11-16-2014, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Eight Ball