Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday!
Birthdays (if you've entered at least the month and day of your birthday) show on the calendar.  I think it's time to start something so without further ado:

EightBall isn't getting any younger ( Nov 13 )
[Image: eight-ball.jpg]
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
That's cute!  I like it!!  And I concur... Happy Birthday Eight Ball!!!
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
  Like most of us I hate having been born.  And if that's not already enough to spoil any possible celebritary mood - the love of my life passed away on my 30th birthday.  And now, 20 years later (yup, I'm now officially half a century of piss and vinegar, bile and spleen, fear and loathing, being and nothingness, civilization and its discontents, etc. ad nauseum) I just try to blindly push through November and not look at the date.

But, that doesn't mean I don't more than appreciate your sweet wishes, and that beautiful birthday cake (Awe, Dragon, it's just lovely!).  Thanks a million for such a thoughtful and lovely surprise, and most of all, for making me smile!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
"You didn't save my life, you ruined my death!" - The Incredibles
I'll have you know I spent just hours slaving over a hot stove so I could get just the right cake and then didn't have the right tools to decorate it with ... doglaugh

Glad it got a smile from you!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
                              " Tongue "

What a knight in shining armour you are dear Dragon!

Heart

"You didn't save my life, you ruined my death!" - The Incredibles

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday, Dragon!! Dragon 6 3,936 01-27-2015, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Eight Ball
  Happy Birthday Tabien (12/29) Dragon 3 2,921 01-16-2015, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Tabien