Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to my log in??
We have a large number of people who sign up for the forum and then never come back or never post any messages.

So that we don't have a large number of inactive user accounts on the forum, this is to tell you that if you haven't posted something within 90 days, your account will probably be deleted. 

I realize we have some lurkers but if you want to be able to continue lurking, I'd ask that you post something - anything - within the first 90 days.  I find it unusual that people will lurk for that long, there must be some interest on their part, and post nothing.

//al ( aka Dragon aka Admin )
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Continuing with this very old, one post thread, I'm going got be house cleaning inactive users sometime this week.

Ya know, if every user I approved were to post something and one use here were to reply, we'd have several messages a day. Yep, I approve 3-5 members on the average day and I think 1 out of 50 actually post anything...
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Tongue
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
also mostly lurking these days! Apologies so my radio silence, I'm actually in a good place right now and enjoying it while it lasts. I do pop back to lurk though
You were quite safe, I won't delete anyone who's posted to the forum - just those who seem to register and never come back.

It was a pleasant surprise to see your name come up - it's been a while and it's always good to hear that someone is in a good place (unless that happens to be the asylum).

Lurk all you wish, Ma'am and take care of that good time.
-- Helen Keller
Mrs. spoon!!! So good to hear from you!!  Heart
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist