Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor Who
Ok, Yes, I need to actually start popping on here a lot more, but I have found Doctor Who, so I have now become a Whovian (Doctor Who fan).... I will try to get on here more than I have been, and for not being on here hardly at all, I apologise to you all....

Peace and  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Allons-y!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, another Doctor Who thing....  Smile

Peace and  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
^^ What Dragon said.  And I'm not a Whovian myself, but I have enough friends that are that I know you are not alone in your obsession.  Good to see you back!
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
I'm a Whovian.

Matt Smith is my favorite doctor.
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
(05-09-2014, 02:34 PM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote:I'm a Whovian.

Tennant is my favorite Doctor.... Smith comes in a close second..... Smile

Peace &:ht:,
Jenni
(05-09-2014, 11:06 PM)Jenni link Wrote:[quote author=Lurker.In.The.Night link=topic=2476.msg19285#msg19285 date=1399664042]
I'm a Whovian.

Tennant is my favorite Doctor.... Smith comes in a close second..... Smile

Peace &:ht:,
Jenni
[/quote]

Have you watched classic doctor who? I really love the 2nd and 4th doctors as well. Patrick Troughton and Tom Baker.
If this seems a bit disjointed, it's because the thread was clipped from another thread and put into one of is own.

While I've never been a Dr Who fan, I know a lot of people are ... enjoy.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Note: There is no question mark after Doctor Who and Doctor is never abbreviated to Dr. Could someone fix the title please?
Gee, picky people!!!  Okay, I've fixed the original title ... it'll be picked up on any new posts in this thread, but will you forgive me if I don't go through and change the title on each of the messages??
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(05-10-2014, 04:24 PM)Dragon link Wrote: will you forgive me if I don't go through and change the title on each of the messages??

No. *serious face*