Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blogs ...
I know that we have at least one person who blogs on other sites.  I know, also, that in the past some of the sites that have been used for blogging have been shut down leaving one person stranded.

I can install blogging software here so that you can blog to your hearts content.  It would, as I said, require that I install some type of blogging software (wordpress or it's ilk) but that's easily enough done [he says].  One of the requirements that I know would be desired is that the blog be able to be private, simple (or relatively so).

While accidents do happen, I plan on being here for the foreseeable future so hopefully CSS isn't going anywhere either which means your blogs would be here ... ditto.

Are you interested in a real blogging solution? If you are, what would you want for your choice of software?
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
hmmmm....  other than the privacy settings you mentioned, how would it be different from the blog sections we already have?  I use multiple wordpress blogs, but I put more personal details here than I do there, and  I have more identifiable details there than here. 

What I think would be cool (but doubt that it's doable) would be to have the ability to cross post so when I post a blog on my wordpress I could hit some check box to have it auto cross post over to here, or vice-versa. (Does any of that make any sense?)
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist