Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lego, the movie
I thought someone one here might enjoy this ...

http://zumvo.com/the-lego-movie-2014/

Note, while my antivirus does NOT object to this web site and I can find no known problems with it, you're on your own - protect yourself.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Cool!  I've been debating whether to take Julian to see that, now I can preview it to see if it's appropriate for him.  Thanks!

But on another note... are you gonna get in trouble for posting that?
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
I don't think so, I'm on pretty good terms with the moderators here ....
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
<<<laughing>>>  I meant copyright trouble, silly!  (As I know you well knew!)  ;D
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
beware the kragle
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
Oooookayyyyyy.... had me go looking!  << laughing >> guess I'm going to have to watch it ...

BTW is you're really bored, there are a lot of good movies out there on that link ... but be warned there are all sorts of languages out there as well ... Russian, Hebrew, Spanish .... the first half dozen I looked at all turned out to be furrin!
-- Helen Keller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Movie: Dead in a Week, or Your Money Back Keralin 1 1,656 04-24-2019, 07:21 AM
Last Post: jameswilliam
  Drag me to hell movie review abrokenangel 4 3,428 11-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Lurker.In.The.Night
  I'm working on a new movie site unlegendary 6 4,347 08-07-2011, 01:48 AM
Last Post: unlegendary
  Great movie sites unlegendary 0 1,825 10-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Last Post: unlegendary
  what's the last movie that made you cry? placid path 12 6,253 10-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Boolse
  Movie Poster I Made In Class Light 3 2,397 09-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Thistle