Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AKB48 - Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou (2007)
Here is a very nice song that fits the topic of the forum.

Note:
Since the videos are very high quality (almost 80 MB each!), it may take a while till enough data is transferred for a smooth playback. Thus I'd suggest to pause at the very beginning till at least a part of the seeker bar is filled.
Video: 720 x 480 pixels  ( I'd suggest full screen ) , audio bit rate : 160 Kbps

AKB48 - Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou

or

AKB48 - Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou (Eng. subbed)

I hope, someone likes it!
That's a good song, do you know what the writing that's not translated says?
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
I'm glad, you liked it.
Sorry, unfortunately I don't know. (If I had to guess, it's probably either something related to the implied/suspected bullying, or to the nonchalant school life - for the contrast. For me it's not even so important... I used to listen to it few years ago without translation and not understanding the most words... I feel that in songs the most important things are being transmitted on some level beyond rational understanding...)
Very good video - not what I would call nice since it's painful, but good.

One thing I noticed - with all the schoolgirls on the roof, they seem to make an effort to portray them as individuals.  The choreography has them moving about - not as part of the group, but individually.  That's sad ... but very poignant.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller