Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain...
(05-11-2009, 04:28 PM)MindCubicle link Wrote: This short paragraph is about my job.  I have an unusual job that often places me in a postion of dealing large groups of very scared and emotional people.  I care deeply about people and to have to become a cold hard person or emotionless person just kills me inside.  I have to convey the message of my employer without much consideration to the individual person.  I often feel that I am one of the problems in the world not one of the solutions because of my job.

I just wanted to clarify what this post was about.

:brk:

Mind

Well, thank you for sharing it....... I don't think you are a problem at your job from what little I've heard you say about your job..... It is kind of saddening to hear that you need to become a "cold hearted"  person in order to do your job, but what you do helps people, so thank you...... Also, thank you again for sharing.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Messages In This Thread
Pain... - by MindCubicle - 05-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Re: Pain... - by JenniLynne - 05-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Re: Pain... - by MindCubicle - 05-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Re: Pain... - by JenniLynne - 05-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Re: Pain... - by Sadstguy - 05-11-2009, 10:37 PM