Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-shirts
These are t-shirts my Sister found and got me the last time I was in the hospital. All the nurses loved them and wanted to know where I got them.

My imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems

Heavily Medicated For Your Protection

I scare my own family (the ‘i’ has a skull for the dot - it’s a nice touch…)

When I snap you’ll be the first to go

Do I look like a F@#$ing people person ?

CAUTION: Doesn’t play well with others (the Caution is in bright yellow, like a road sign)

Heaven doesn't want me.. and Hell is afraid I'll take over

We found this one, but sadly it was not in my size...

You’re just jealous the voices are talking to Me

This one I wish I could get made:

Some mornings it’s just not worth chewing through the restraints

Ez  Wink
All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why.<br /> - James Thurber
And I can relate to all of them!  I'm pretty much a white t-shit person, but I guarantee I'd go for a couple of those in a heartbeat.

Are any of them available on the web, do you know??
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
They were all bought at a tiny family-owned shop in the mall nearby, but four of the t-shirts:  Imaginary friend, Heavily medicated, Heaven/Hell, and People person, were all made by a company called Orange Dingo if that helps.

I did a quick search on Google and they seem to be available through some online distributors, but I'd bet also through independent or t-shirt stores in your area, like it was here.  I'm in Canada, but hopefully they might be available in the States, or wherever you are.

Good luck !  Smile

Ez

All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why.<br /> - James Thurber
I have a T-shirt that says "Don't interrupt me while I'm talking to myself"..... My psychiatrist loved that.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Erasleo and Jennilynne,

I love your t-shirts.  Smile

I have a similar one that says "Do I Look Like A Freaking People Person?"  It is made by Big Dogs which is at http://www.bigdogs.com/ and then you search for the phrase "people person"

I have another one from the International Spy Museum in Washington DC that says "Deny Everything".

Then I have the t-shirts from the House MD show that say, "Everybody Lies" and "Normal's Overrated"

I want to get the House MD shirts that say "Bad Mojo Is Not a Diagnosis" and "Hope is for Sissies".

Thanks for sharing.  I'll have to be on the lookout for some of the ones you mentioned.

Mind

A wasted life! This sad refrain Comes surging through my ears again; ~Illawarra Mercury, April 8, 1884~
I got my shirt at Walmart.... It's been a while ago, but they may still have them online or something.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Thanks Jennilynne.  I get allot of color tees with no print at Wal-Mart because they're comfy, but I haven't checked out the sayings before.  I'll look next time.  I wear ones with plain text to my job with jeans and under a jacket.  My boss likes them, which I love because they are usually sarcastically directed at him or my job.

Mind
A wasted life! This sad refrain Comes surging through my ears again; ~Illawarra Mercury, April 8, 1884~
my fav t-shirt says "beer is how we know god loves us and wan't us to be happy"
JMAC
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson
for the worth of all people
"Being healthy is merely the slowest way to die"  (...not that I'm a cynic.  Wink )

I was saying that when I was 17 or 18...I'm 46 now.

I think there are tee-shirt making kits for use in printers at home. I should look into them.
found two that i remeber that cracked me up while shopping on vacation
one said " I  :ht: MEN!" and the N in men was scribbled out
the other said in big letters "I'm For World Peace!" in small writing underneathe it "and blowjobs"
JMAC
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson
for the worth of all people