Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think we're almost there .....
One more quick change.  We've all seen pictures here that seem to disappear, so to prevent that in the future, I've added an area to the Gallery for "Uploads for messages".  Upload your image - and it can be pretty good sized, wait for someone on staff to approve it (for obvious, I hope obvious, reasons) and hen you can get the link to use in your message.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(12-26-2012, 08:56 PM)Dragon link Wrote: One more quick change.  We've all seen pictures here that seem to disappear, so to prevent that in the future, I've added an area to the Gallery for \"Uploads for messages\".  Upload your image - and it can be pretty good sized, wait for someone on staff to approve it (for obvious, I hope obvious, reasons) and hen you can get the link to use in your message.
Excellent idea!
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
Unless someone has noticed any errors that I need to correct  :-[ - I have a web site of my own that I need to do some work on - I'm not going to be making any changes to the forum for the foreseeable future.  :Smile

I realize that the previous forum theme (Duskolik) is broke - I'm sorry but I don't know how to fix it, that's why I've put up a selection of alternative themes.  I was going to change everyone from the Christmas theme to the forum default but I see that several already have changed to something else and it seems as if it's change everyone or change no one and I figure I've traumatized you all too much already. I will not be doing a mass change of themes! so if / when you change it, I'll leave it alone.

//al
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Incidentally, I think you should leave the xmas theme as an option- for those people (not me!) that enjoy Christmas year round.  My $.02.  (You should be rich from me giving you pennies all the time) Smile
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist