Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to NightSong
Well, this is a bit overdue but I'd like to officially welcome NightSong as a member of the staff of CSS.  I find her notes on the forum to be insightful and sometimes pointed but always I'm left with the concern she shows her fellow members.
Personally, I've enjoyed our chats and messages, our differences of opinion and the exchanges that follow - I always learn something from them.
May your time with us be long and fruitful!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Awwww, you're sweet!  Thank you!!  :hug08:
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
Welcome to our team.  :EB:
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
Thanks LITN!
welcome.  thank you for helping, and i'm sure you will do a great job!
She has been doing a great job, that's why I asked her to join the team!  A lady with problems of her own and a heart as big as all outdoors!  My thanks and appreciation NightSong - but you know, you can leave the keyboard for coffee and other necessities ... Smile
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
awww, thank you both! 

:hug08:

and caffeine is a guaranteed way to make me suicidal, so I generally stay away from it.  I'll do it a couple of times a year thinking that "this" time it will actually wake me up without the side effects, but I always end up regretting it!

and.... that's total blasphemy to suggest that I do actual physical movement.  I'm way too lazy for that. ;-)