Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You better believe it's not butter!
(08-24-2011, 10:16 AM)Jenni link Wrote: [quote author=Dragon link=topic=2257.msg14826#msg14826 date=1314137616]
[quote author=Jenni link=topic=2257.msg14822#msg14822 date=1314126974]
Uh oh.... This is what happens when you let 2 geezers go back and forth with each other....  ;D
Just kidding you two....  Smile

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni

Sure, watch out or you're next!!!
[/quote]

Bring it on old man....  ;D

:hug08:

Jenni
[/quote]
I can't do that to you when you're involved in your current crisis;  I'll wait till you're not suspecting it and then I'll have a go .... Smile
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(08-24-2011, 11:09 AM)Dragon link Wrote: I can't do that to you when you're involved in your current crisis;  I'll wait till you're not suspecting it and then I'll have a go .... Smile

LOL.... Alright.... How will you know I'm not expecting it though....  ;D

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
It'll when this is over and you're back to you nice, happy, laid back self -  then I'll spring it on you!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(08-25-2011, 10:04 AM)Dragon link Wrote: It'll when this is over and you're back to you nice, happy, laid back self -  then I'll spring it on you!

LOL..... Alright....  ;D

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
ooooooo dragon.  ;D
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
(08-25-2011, 10:04 AM)Dragon link Wrote: It'll when this is over and you're back to you nice, happy, laid back self -  then I'll spring it on you!

I'm not sure that I'll ever be back to my nice, happy, laid back self... Life has been WAY too stressful here....  Tongue

Peace,  Confusedh:, &  :ht:,
Jenni
somehow the name of this thread reminds me of something i saw at walmart in the butter aisle...

great value wow i totally thought it was "butter"

i wonder what the hell it actually is

???
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
It's cow poop dyed yellow. Wink
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
(11-14-2011, 10:49 PM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: It's cow poop dyed yellow. Wink

Now you are just BAD!!!! Smile
-- Helen Keller
(11-14-2011, 10:49 PM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: It's cow poop dyed yellow. Wink
No its not, I've seen enough cow poo in  my life to see the difference. OK, maybe young calf with really bad diarrhea could produce output with quite similar appearance. :o
*And if I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am
*Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.
*A tremendous feeling of peace came over him. He knew that at last, for once and for ever, it was now all, finally, over.