Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You better believe it's not butter!
To much time on my hands I guess..  Smile

[Image: notbutter.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche
I like that...... It was funny.......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Glad ya liked it and..it's ALMOST Bullshit FREE! REALLY!  :o
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche
(07-12-2011, 03:08 AM)unlegendary link Wrote: Glad ya liked it and..it's ALMOST Bullshit FREE! REALLY!  :o
*UNLIKE* some of the people around here!!  << teasing >>
Good to hear that your doc's got you on some better meds!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(07-12-2011, 10:52 AM)Dragon link Wrote: [quote author=unlegendary link=topic=2257.msg14691#msg14691 date=1310458081]
Glad ya liked it and..it's ALMOST Bullshit FREE! REALLY!  :o
*UNLIKE* some of the people around here!!  << teasing >>
Good to hear that your doc's got you on some better meds!
[/quote]Are you insinuating I'm NOT bullshit free or something? I'm SHOCKED! You don't know how much that shatters my weak emotional state...
But what the hell.. I have thick skin and thanks about the meds thing Dragon. Wink
Uh, was that an insinuation??  For me that was pretty direct,  I really wasn't trying to step on your size 15's Smile
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Just my own personal brand of sarcasm D.. I understood your meaning and yes..Sadly I do occasionally bullshit people.. I know! THAT'S a real shocker, eh?  :o
Uh oh.... This is what happens when you let 2 geezers go back and forth with each other....  ;D
Just kidding you two....  Smile

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
(08-23-2011, 02:16 PM)Jenni link Wrote: Uh oh.... This is what happens when you let 2 geezers go back and forth with each other....  ;D

Jenni

Sure, watch out or you're next!!!
-- Helen Keller
(08-23-2011, 05:13 PM)Dragon link Wrote: [quote author=Jenni link=topic=2257.msg14822#msg14822 date=1314126974]
Uh oh.... This is what happens when you let 2 geezers go back and forth with each other....  ;D

Jenni

Sure, watch out or you're next!!!
[/quote]

Bring it on old man....  ;D

:hug08:

Jenni