Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
liz is sad.
liz doesn't know why.

Sad
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
Jenny is concerned that liz is sad while at the same time ignoring growing realization of being horrible lonely.
Lonely? Wonders Jenny... is Liz lonely?
liz is annoyed by the people around her.
liz is disappointed in their broken promises.
liz is mad at herself for being annoyed and disappointed.
liz is sober.
liz does not want to be sober.
liz is unbelievably tired.
liz needs to sleep.
liz is unable to fall asleep thus far.
liz is frustrated and overwhelmed.
liz needs a nap.
maybe liz needs food.
no...liz definitely needs a nap.
if liz was a toddler, she would be throwing a tantrum.
but liz is not a toddler.
liz is a grown woman.
and liz is tired.
liz is going to bed.
and liz will not be on the computer until she awakens from her slumber.
nightnight liz.
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
liz is awake.
and still tired.
back to bed.
- Dante "The Inferno"
Lurker thinks that Liz needs a break and needs to be gentle with herself right now.  :H:
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
(12-04-2010, 08:08 AM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: Lurker thinks that Liz needs a break and needs to be gentle with herself right now.  :H:

Jenni agrees with Lurker... It sounds to Jenni like Liz needs a break.....

:hug08: :hug08: :hug08: :hug08: :hug08: :hug08: :hug08: :hug08: :hug08: :hug08: :H2: :H:

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Jenny humbly offers her support of the line of thought. Hugs, Liz.
Jenny would do anything she could to help Liz.
:hug06:  :KS:
(12-04-2010, 10:01 AM)jennymarie link Wrote: Jenny humbly offers her support of the line of thought. Hugs, Liz.
Jenny would do anything she could to help Liz.
:hug06:  :KS:

Jenni thinks Jenny is a wonderful person and Jenni agrees with what Jenny says..... Ain't that confusing (at least both Jenni(y)'s spell their names different, so it's easy to tell who's who ;D)??  ;D

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.