Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston supports CTB!!!!
"Catch The Bus" is an iPhone application that taps into GPS technology for tracking city buses in Boston, Massachusetts and tells riders where buses are at any point in time. This application is available for not only Apple devices, but also works on the Android operating system.

http://www.kosmix.com/topic/catch_the_bus_iphone_app
:ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp:
That is Very funny, Thanks for the grin!
Lol Jenni. That was awesome. Smile
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
(11-28-2010, 04:04 PM)jennymarie link Wrote: jenny with a \"y.\"

She's used to me, my name is with an I.... I actually find it humerus that the correction is for Y and not I.... I constantly have to make that correction cause people are so used to spelling Jenny with the Y.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni with an I  Big Grin
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
oops  :-\

Jenny.  Big Grin There, i fixed it.
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
(11-28-2010, 06:25 PM)jennymarie link Wrote: :lv104:

Everyone do the banana dance!!!  :lv104: :lv104: :lv104:

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
(11-28-2010, 07:21 PM)jennymarie link Wrote: Not really feeling it. Charcoal seems like a better idea. But not tonight.

You started the banana dance....  Tongue  Smile

Jenni
So back to the original topic:
CTB IS LEGAL IN BOSTON!!!!!

Happy days are here again. The skies above are clear again. Lets sing a song of cheer again.
C. T. B. is here again.