Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telling my Story - Tonight
At 6PM EST I'll tell my story IF there are SIX viewers.
It may take a good two hours plus. There are commercials
placed in every 15 minutes by Live Streaming.

http://www.livestream.com/wctb?t=171448
:ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp: :ccjmp:

(Just love that icon)
I'd love to know your story, but I probably won't be on a computer that will stream video that well at 6pm EST...... :-[

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
I watched part of it. You have an interesting life story.
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
A smoke break sorry you left.
Actually, my computer died on me.
I was back on line. Finishing up. and THEN I heard sirens. Scared the shit out of me that
some one was trying to be "helpful." Clue-less as to what I would FACE in a local facility.
They are not safe or nurturing places for some one in my position.

I still believe I have to catch the bus. And it is my intention to do so in the coming week(s).
(11-20-2010, 08:52 PM)jennymarie link Wrote: They just took me off line.

Who took you offline?
I'm not sure what happened. At first I thought Live Stream took me down because I couldn't log out and long back into the camera/broadcast function, then I went to my other computer and the camera function was down there to. It seemed I was cut off from live streaming what I had to say. So one the side there is a live chat box, I tped in something about First Amendment. Don't know if it was Live Stream or not or if what I typed made a difference.

I also ticked off a sociopath - no shit - full on. She's a systems admin with access to four servers. She's one of the most ill people I've ever met. No concern or conscious AT ALL. But I think there would have been continued problems if she had hacked me again.

Was i a technical glitch? Could be. The topic was touching on suicide and enough people know I plan to kill myself. Heck most everything is packed at this point. So with suicides taking place live online and the few people who know watching? It is very likely that they thought to pull the plug. But equally likly to have happened for other reason by the light of day.
I know on here you posted that you told your story last night, but on Facebook it shows that it's tonight.... Not sure if that was just some screw up on Facebook's part or what.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.