Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elle
She just wanna die
Hi Elle, sorry no one else has said "Hi!" yet; sometimes our moderators are a bit slow! Smile

The Dragon wonders what's going on in Elle's world, it'd be a shame to lose someone before we got a chance to know them.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Jenni says Hi to Elle and sorry Elle isn't feeling the best right now..... Jenni hopes Elle's spirits lift some in the near future, but for now is happy to know Elle is here....  :hug08:

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Hi Elle
Hi, thanks for answer,  says Elle
Liz says hi to Elle and welcomes her to CSS...
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
Lurker stops lurking to say hello.  :hug08:
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
elle is a prime candidate for third-person thursdays, thistle thinks

(10-25-2010, 12:37 AM)Thistle link Wrote: elle is a prime candidate for third-person thursdays, thistle thinks
Jenni wonders why Thistle is saying third person Thursday when it's Monday.... Plus, Jenni made the third person section so it didn't have to wait till a certain day......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elle has a bottle of sodium penthotal Elle 5 4,045 10-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne