Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now for a twist ....
land
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
Panorama
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
movie

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Screen
play
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
Theatre
Shakespear
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Hamlet

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Literature
History
*And if I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am
*Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.
*A tremendous feeling of peace came over him. He knew that at last, for once and for ever, it was now all, finally, over.