Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now for a twist ....
A while back someone (( who I'll let off the hook [ since I don't remember who it was ] )) asked about us putting up some of the work games like they have on other forums.

So let's try for a little loose word association;  you know, someone puts up a word and you come up with the first word that comes to mind that relates to the previous word.  For example:

tree
leave
please  ( as in please leave! )
let's ( as in let's leave )
cabbage  ( let us )
kraut
sour
puss

Okay, you got the idea??  ( the parentheticals are simply my explanation of what I was thinking when I made the association - but you might want to as well Smile ))
If you all like and this doesn't get completely out of hand ( and / or too gross! ) we can open up a separate area for this type of game. If you have others that you like to play, just start a topic and we'll see how it goes.
Since I have two of them on my feet, I'll start this round off with:

dog

just reply to this message with your association ...
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
house
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
coat
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
red
Blue
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
who?
-- Helen Keller
Band
Aid
-- Helen Keller
Medical
waste