Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Book(s) are you reading right now?
I'm currently reading the first book in the Necroscope series by Brian Lumley.  My caregiver (medicinal marijuana), who also happens to be a close family friend, gave me the series, along with a few of Lumley's other books, and I find myself really absorbed by them.  I'm not generally into Sci-Fi, either.
After I'm finished with these books, I'm going to start reading The Dark Tower series by Stephen King for the second time, because they're going to be making movies and supposedly a television series about the books, and I want to be up-to-date on all of it again.  I strongly recommend this series!  It took me to an entirely different World, for two years of my life (it takes a while to get through the books when you're busy and working).  If you're into SK, it's his masterpiece in my opinion.  This and The Stand.
Up until a few months ago, I went through a period of reading only about WWII and the holocaust.  It became an obsession for me.  People are often surprised when they realize how educated I am on the subject.
Sarah

Messages In This Thread
Re: What Book(s) are you reading right now? - by Lateralus - 09-23-2010, 12:01 AM