Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!!
(07-19-2010, 03:30 PM)Dragon link Wrote: Sorry I didn't have a chance to say anything sooner; I'm on my cell most of the time again - just reading.  Even when death is a blessing - no more pain, etc - it's still not easy on the ones who have to stay here.
My Aunt outlived three husbands, all good men and it was rough when every one of them died - we kept teasing her about who she was going to kill next ...
Take care of yourself and know my thoughts and prayers are with you. //al

Thanks Dragon.... Is your computer/internet out again, or are you just not around it that much right now?? If  your computer/internet is out again, I hope it gets fixed, if it's something else, then uh, at least you're able to read up on things....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!! - by JenniLynne - 07-19-2010, 04:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another Prayer request (or good thoughts if you're not into praying) JenniLynne 1 2,641 09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne
  New Prayer Request (or good thoughts if you're not into the praying thing) JenniLynne 3 3,955 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne