Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Well, Danny died at 6:45pm on July 18...... I was at the hospital with my friend when he passed, I wasn't in the room at the exact time he passed because I was on the phone talking to someone to give them an update....  On the plus side, he's not in anymore pain and he had already beat the odds (he was given 6 months to live 2 years ago)..... It was really tough on his wife and it took my friend, me and one of my friend's other friend to get his wife calm enough to walk around (so she could leave the hospital etc.), it was also tough on my friend, but she stayed calm though for her sister.... I was at the hospital with my friend for 6 hours, 4 1/2 hours before he passed away and 1 1/2 hours after he passed away..... I thought I'd give y'all an update.... Thanks for all the prayers/good thoughts for Danny.......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!! - by JenniLynne - 07-18-2010, 11:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another Prayer request (or good thoughts if you're not into praying) JenniLynne 1 2,641 09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne
  New Prayer Request (or good thoughts if you're not into the praying thing) JenniLynne 3 3,955 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne