Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!!
(07-17-2010, 07:52 AM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: Good thoughts are headed his way.  :H:

Thanks.... Last update I got was that he's still hanging in there, but the fluid is back already (they did drain it), and they're stopping his chemo treatments..... I don't know how much longer he's gonna be with us and it's sad because he's such a great guy, he's one of those who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it..... I made this card for him.....
[Image: CardforDannyFront.jpg]
The front of the card.... I traced the faces of my friend, her sister (his wife), my friend's daughter and my friend's son as the angels, and I traced the lettering because I don't have a calligraphy pen (otherwise I would have written it myself without tracing, I used to write real well in calligraphy).....
[Image: CardforDannyinside.jpg]
Inside the card... Me, my daughter, and some friends signed it....

Peace,  :ht: &  Confusedh:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Prayers and/or good thoughts PLEASE!!!!!!!! - by JenniLynne - 07-17-2010, 12:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another Prayer request (or good thoughts if you're not into praying) JenniLynne 1 2,641 09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne
  New Prayer Request (or good thoughts if you're not into the praying thing) JenniLynne 3 3,955 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne