Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enough already
joking about atheist cats is almost as offensive as...

[Image: south-park-muhammad-bear-21-4-10-kc.jpg]

whoops.

I pray that Entity-1 will bless you all.
one must imagine Sisyphus happy.
(05-12-2010, 02:47 PM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: [quote author=So Much So little link=topic=1759.msg11080#msg11080 date=1273690836]

I make no effort to hide the fact that I am anti-religious

Yes exactly.
[/quote]

... there's really nothing wrong with that. I have an incredible disdain for organized religion and no problem speaking of it. The belief I talk about in a few posts was not brought about by a book (although I have read it) or my parents or anyone telling me I'm going to hell. It was just me thinking things over. And the kind of discussions we have here were kind of helpful in that regard. I really don't see why anyone here should be expected to hide what they think unless it's a personal attack.

Most of us are not trying to mock Christianity, and those who are make it pretty obvious. We're definitely not the guys you want to be mad at.

(05-12-2010, 03:08 PM)marga link Wrote: ZOMG OFFENSIVE ZOMG <snipped>

are you trying to get the forum bombed?  O0

by the way, that episode made the news. If you haven't seen it, check it out Smile
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;