Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESO, OSRS
I spend an unhealthy amount of time zoning out in a variety of games, but I *especially* like ESO, and I have a thriving pizza making and selling business in old school RuneScape. Does anyone else here play either of those games?
@moose, I pre-ordered ESO when it came out because I loved Oblivion and Skyrim. I was still playing WoW at the time so I never did get into ESO because I tend to hyperfocus on one thing. I tried to play ESO last winter but was quite lost and didn't have the patience to learn what on earth I was doing. Now I don't have a computer set up that will play it. I do still play Diablo 3 and Torchlight from time to time since I can throttle the settings to increase the framerate to a playable level. Ah, the joys of 'gaming' on a 9-year-old laptop. Wink
"No good at life, but very funny sometimes with the commentary."
-Kurt Vonnegut
I play a couple of games, mostly of the earth building type (Banished - but it needs updating) and 0AD I don't have the patience to take on the MMORPG types.

However, just to see what you were playing I did download and install OldSchoolRuneScape - and shoved it away! "Are you a new or existing member?" New. "Free or ??? game" Free, you're not getting my money yet. Register an account - done. Select a user name - I filled that block in 5 times and never saw an "Okay" or "Nope" and one time I had LastPass generate me a unique name (trashed but I didn't figure anyone would have it) and still nothing. Okay, end of my patience!!

I'm also playing "Township" but that's just something to kill time with ... but it's really oddly addictive.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
i loved Morrowind, but I've never played ESO, because I was very active in a very small community of an indie MMO. It was my "home" for some time!
Used to play lots of other stuff, lots of indie games. And I loved the Shadowrun games.
Nowadays, I don't play that much, because I study a lot and because I have too many RL social contacts :O
@Keralin Torchlight II was one of my favourite games, too!
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka