Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Onion: Stouffers To Include Suicide Prevention Tips on Frozen Meals
http://www.theonion.com/video/stouffers-...-si,17129/

What? I’m not sad… Stouffer’s frozen meals for one are just convenient… and I actually really like the slightly rubbery texture and taste of their mac and cheese… oh, God. OH GOD. I NEED HELP.
one must imagine Sisyphus happy.
Stuffers.. I used to work for those criminals back in the mid/late 70s way up on the 14th floor of their downtown hoity toity hotel. I was the executive in charge of washing dishes and taking out the trash. EVERY night there were pounds and pounds, hundreds of pounds actually of perfectly good, serviceable food that many a charitable organization begged them to have at the end of the day and ALL of it went in the dumpsters. They placed cameras by the dumpster to make sure nobody gave anything away... If Stuffers execs decided to all commit suicide by jumping in that nasty dumpster I might become one of the people with a stick egging them on.. JUMP YA GREEDY FUCKS! JUMP!
None the less...you DO know the onion isn't real news.. I assume you're well aware anyway.. just in case.. Wink
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche
(04-21-2010, 09:04 PM)unlegendary link Wrote: None the less...you DO know the onion isn't real news.. I assume you're well aware anyway.. just in case.. Wink

pffft, next thing you're going to say The Daily Show isn't real news either.
one must imagine Sisyphus happy.
Some is, some isn't, but the Daily Show is entertainment and great entertainment, but not where I would go to learn about critical issues on a day to day basis.
Just like Lush Limpballs..ENTERTAINMENT and HARDLY news.
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Onion - "Suicide Attempts A Desperate Cry For Death" Beacon 5 2,661 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Lurker.In.The.Night