Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's start our own
We can begin at Handful of wackos.. I have no problem with that.  ;D

[Image: join-our-goal.gif]
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche
(04-14-2010, 02:24 PM)unlegendary link Wrote: We can begin at Handful of wackos.. I have no problem with that.  ;D

[Image: join-our-goal.gif]

LOL..... Bunch of nuts might not be so bad.....  ;D Maybe that's just me though....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
We could even reach for mainstream bunch of nuts.. No wait..That's already taken by the republicans..
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche
(04-15-2010, 04:30 PM)unlegendary link Wrote: We could even reach for mainstream bunch of nuts.. No wait..That's already taken by the republicans..

Ha ha....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to start the weekend ... Dragon 1 2,090 03-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: nightsong
  The Start Of The Christmas Funnies % 0 1,205 11-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Last Post: %
  THE REASON I START NEW POSTS % 8 3,829 09-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Last Post: snuggles