Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EyeScream!!
http://s963.photobucket.com/albums/ae116...eam011.jpg

the insert-image thing wasn't working for me. So I just put up the link.
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;
lol he looks so happy. What a cute little cyclops thing.
OH OH OH.. I wanna do a version with "Eye Scream You scream, we all scream at Eye Scream" on the banner thingie!  Can I? Can I?

W..w..w..waita minute..THAT'S the ONLY picture you have on phtobucket? I'm aghast! I'm shocked! And I'm gonna send your fingerprints off to Washington and somewhere in Washington will be a study in black and white of your fingerprints and the only reason I'm telling you this is because you may know someone in a similar situation and if you do know someone in a similar situation there's only one thing you can do. Walk in and sing a bar of Alices Restaurant and walk out...... Guess ya gotta hear the song.. Wink
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche
You know what the sad thing is? I didnt get your avatar until now. Eyescream...Ice Cream....A screaming Icecream....

Yeah. It's sad. I know. I just loled though.  Tongue
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
Odd..... I tried to get the image in there for you Eye, but it didn't work for me either.... Weird......

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
(04-15-2010, 08:22 PM)unlegendary link Wrote: OH OH OH.. I wanna do a version with \"Eye Scream You scream, we all scream at Eye Scream\" on the banner thingie!  Can I? Can I?

W..w..w..waita minute..THAT'S the ONLY picture you have on phtobucket? I'm aghast! I'm shocked! And I'm gonna send your fingerprints off to Washington and somewhere in Washington will be a study in black and white of your fingerprints and the only reason I'm telling you this is because you may know someone in a similar situation and if you do know someone in a similar situation there's only one thing you can do. Walk in and sing a bar of Alices Restaurant and walk out...... Guess ya gotta hear the song.. Wink

I'll have you know I started a photobucket account specifically for the purpose of uploading that image lol.

I know the song lol. I know the story behind it too. my dad is a big fan and I got to hear all kinds of revolutionary type stories when I was little.
The Universe is expanding<br />But I don't feel a damn thing<br />There's nothing you can do about it <br />Keep on dancing<br /><br />- That Handsome Devil, &quot;Loving Parasite&quot;
Imageshack pwns photobucket Tongue
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot