Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 things I hate about people
The Top 5 Things I Hate About People  http://www.jumbojoke.com/the_top_5_thing...eople.html

My, but someone is sure cranky today!

- - -

5. When people say while watching a film, "did you see that?" No, Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

4. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

3. When people say "It's always the last place you look." Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do you do that? Why?

2. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

And the Number 1 Thing I Hate About People:

My personal favorite..
1. When people say "Life is short." What the hell? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?

"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche
LOL! I also hate "needless to say". If it's so needless to say, just don't say it, you condescending fucker!  ;D
oh what fun it would be to blow my mind and fall into the sun
#2 reminds me of the folks selling crap in the mall kiosks...this one guy used to ask everyone that passed by 'can i ask you a question?'...i just looked at him and said 'ya already did'...he just gave me this snarky look...didn't bother me again though...
"If I thought my answer were given to anyone who would ever return to the world, this flame would stand still without moving any further. But since never from this abyss has anyone ever returned alive, if what I hear is true, without fear of infamy I answer you.
- Dante "The Inferno"
Life is short.. Well, so far 50 years hasn't exactly gone flying by like the past few have.. If it was anywhere near as short as some think human civilization wouldn't have really accomplished much by now.. We all would have died before anything ever got done. Our lives on average last 70 some odd years as opposed to say... a flea or even a cat..
The next time someone says life is short to you tell them to count to a million.. I bet that would just fly on by.. Wink
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top Ten Ways To Get Dumb Guys To Vote For You... % 0 1,139 10-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Last Post: %
  Stunt from UK show "Top Gear" - Alabama road-trip Beacon 3 2,315 05-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne