Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dog...more or less
My dog is gray and black, but this still fits.. I'm not 100% sure, but I think this is all she ever thinks about.

[Image: feedme.jpg]
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche
LOL..... Thanks for sharing this.....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
True story..
The other night my dog was asleep under my bed and couldn't see me from where she sleeps, but i had a cookie in a bowl on my desk and reached for one. To the best of my knowledge I made no noise picking up that cookie, but my dog knew it and immediately came running wanting "her portion" which she usually expects to be ALL of it..
Psychic or just psychotic?  :fsheat:
"The thought of suicide is a powerful solace: by means of it one gets through many a bad night" -- Friedrich Nietzsche
(02-26-2010, 01:07 PM)unlegendary link Wrote: True story..
The other night my dog was asleep under my bed and couldn't see me from where she sleeps, but i had a cookie in a bowl on my desk and reached for one. To the best of my knowledge I made no noise picking up that cookie, but my dog knew it and immediately came running wanting \"her portion\" which she usually expects to be ALL of it..

Cute..... I'd go with both psychic and psychotic....  ;D

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
...lovely story Unlegendary,
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

..a plesure for me to read.

Thanks for sharing  Smile

(02-26-2010, 01:07 PM)unlegendary link Wrote: True story..
The other night my dog was asleep under my bed and couldn't see me from where she sleeps, but i had a cookie in a bowl on my desk and reached for one. To the best of my knowledge I made no noise picking up that cookie, but my dog knew it and immediately came running wanting \"her portion\" which she usually expects to be ALL of it..
UL, it's amazing what dogs can hear and the associations they can draw with certain patterns of sounds ... isn't it?? Smile

BTW, I agree, cute story and I can certainly relate!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
This dog is THE most pouting mutt I've ever had. If I don't share my food with her she'll climb under the bed or under the building I live in for hours to pout because she doesn't get her way and it's not just about food. Once it was because I wouldn't let her inside with her muddy paws, once because i wouldn't take her with me to the store and so on. I've seen this in kids and adults, but never to this extreme with a dog.
Now I did have a pit/chow mix once who i loved dearly and if I yelled at him he would go upstairs to what was then my office and take a big, nasty, wet, gooey dump right in the path I took to get to my computer and ONLY did it when he was in trouble. This one just goes off to pout as IF I'm just starving her to death...At about 10 lbs overweight she's hardly starving..just pouting..
Maybe she knows murmer's alter ego..  :EB:
As another aside here;  when I first saw that picture, it brought back memories of my grandmothers farm house - where I lived off and on - with it's old wind up victrola and supply of 78's that we kids all used to listen to.  Maybe that's where I got my love of classical music from ....
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
I had a stack of them too.. My grandfather died and when my folks and other relatives were trying to figure out what to do with grandma they pitched out a bunch of 78s so being the consummate trash picker I got a stack of them..  One was (darn, can't remember the name of that song) but it was the sound of a typewriter typing to music.. it was a real snappy tune that to this day I can recall just like I was still there.
I like some classical, but my real favorite music of all time is old time jazz...the real deal not the fusion stuff that just sounds like drunken horn players..  People like Cab Calloway, Duke Ellington, Billy Holiday, Sach, etc..