Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Keiichi suffers
Jenni thinks Keiichi really needs a cookie.... Someone give poor Keiichi a cookie..... So says Jenni  ;D ;D

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
I'm going to risk sounding like a jerk but I really don't think an imaginary cookie is going to solve my problems....
At the risk of sounding pedantic, remember that all your problems are in your mind ( all perception of EVERYTHING is in our minds ) so an imaginary cookie may be just what you need.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
Perception is in our minds, but reality isn't. And, despite the mumbo-jumbo of Hollywood movie morality, it's reality that shapes perception and not the other way around

Woody
Cookies can help shape that reality  Smile

Not to trivialize your pain Keiichi, SMSL knows it's real, as he's sure everyone else here does. They just all seem to really enjoy cookies, who doesn't?
(02-01-2010, 05:10 AM)Keiichi link Wrote: I'm going to risk sounding like a jerk but I really don't think an imaginary cookie is going to solve my problems....

Cordelia thinks that if cookies are'nt for Keiichi, there's a world of other here!

best wishes from Cordelia
(01-29-2010, 10:31 AM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: Lurker thinks cookies are yummy and full of goodness  Big Grin

Lurker gives out cookies to everybody!  ;D Yay cookies!

Wow, Lurker used to be like this?

Where did this lurker go?  Sad
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
(04-29-2010, 04:36 PM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: [quote author=Lurker.In.The.Night link=topic=1312.msg8159#msg8159 date=1264779105]
Lurker thinks cookies are yummy and full of goodness  Big Grin

Lurker gives out cookies to everybody!  ;D Yay cookies!

[/quote]

Jenni thinks that that Lurker is still there somewhere..... Jenni thinks that perhaps Lurker should just look inside to find that Lurker... So goes the word of Jenni.... Be happy peoples....  ;D

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
(04-30-2010, 07:58 AM)Jenni link Wrote: [quote author=Lurker.In.The.Night link=topic=1312.msg10727#msg10727 date=1272576996]
[quote author=Lurker.In.The.Night link=topic=1312.msg8159#msg8159 date=1264779105]
Lurker thinks cookies are yummy and full of goodness  Big Grin

Lurker gives out cookies to everybody!  ;D Yay cookies!

[/quote]

Jenni thinks that that Lurker is still there somewhere..... Jenni thinks that perhaps Lurker should just look inside to find that Lurker... So goes the word of Jenni.... Be happy peoples....  ;D

Jenni
[/quote]

Lurker thinks she was very stressed when she wrote that.  Sad
"I want to thrive, not just survive." - Thrive, Switchfoot
(05-08-2010, 02:09 PM)Lurker.In.The.Night link Wrote: [quote author=Jenni link=topic=1312.msg10747#msg10747 date=1272632324]
[quote author=Lurker.In.The.Night link=topic=1312.msg10727#msg10727 date=1272576996]
[quote author=Lurker.In.The.Night link=topic=1312.msg8159#msg8159 date=1264779105]
Lurker thinks cookies are yummy and full of goodness  Big Grin

Lurker gives out cookies to everybody!  ;D Yay cookies!

[/quote]

Jenni
[/quote]

Lurker thinks she was very stressed when she wrote that.  Sad
[/quote]

It happens..... It's all good.... So says Jenni.....  ;D

Jenni