Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer (good thought) request
My friend Trina's brother-in-law was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer which has now traveled to his liver and lungs and I was hoping that some of you would pray (or send good thoughts) for (to) him and his wife.... Their names are Tasha and Danny Sexton..... I'd really appreciate it..... Thanks in advance...

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
(05-20-2009, 02:59 PM)Jenni link Wrote: My friend Trina's brother-in-law was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer which has now traveled to his liver and lungs and I was hoping that some of you would pray (or send good thoughts) for (to) him and his wife.... Their names are Tasha and Danny Sexton..... I'd really appreciate it..... Thanks in advance...

Jenni

i will read Psalms on their behalf, Jenni.
oh what fun it would be to blow my mind and fall into the sun
Hi Jenna. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's illness. My prayers don't seem to work very well, but I'll send positive thoughts out to them. Best Wishes.
(05-20-2009, 02:59 PM)Jenni link Wrote: My friend Trina's brother-in-law was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer which has now traveled to his liver and lungs and I was hoping that some of you would pray (or send good thoughts) for (to) him and his wife.... Their names are Tasha and Danny Sexton..... I'd really appreciate it..... Thanks in advance...

Jenni

I am so sorry to hear that news.  I will have them in my thoughts Jenni. 
Jenni
I am so sorry to her about your friend's brother in law.  I will keep Tasha and Danny in my thoughts and prayers. 
:H2:
Mind
A wasted life! This sad refrain Comes surging through my ears again; ~Illawarra Mercury, April 8, 1884~
of course i will, jenni

:ht:
Thank you all that have responded so far..... They have given him 3 months if he doesn't receive treatment, and a year if he does......

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Putting the call out for positive thoughts/prayers this way... my mom this afternoon called the paramedics to come get my dad, he's had a headache for a few days, today it's also dizzyness, blured vision, high blood pressure... I don't want to admit it but my fear is he's having a stroke.
My father and I don't have the best relationship, but I love him, he's my dad... please pray for the best for him.
Now I've got to go to work  Sad
JMAC
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson
for the worth of all people
(11-22-2009, 07:08 PM)placid path link Wrote: Putting the call out for positive thoughts/prayers this way... my mom this afternoon called the paramedics to come get my dad, he's had a headache for a few days, today it's also dizzyness, blured vision, high blood pressure... I don't want to admit it but my fear is he's having a stroke.
My father and I don't have the best relationship, but I love him, he's my dad... please pray for the best for him.

I will most certainly put out the good vibes and prayers.....

Jenni
(11-22-2009, 07:08 PM)placid path link Wrote: Putting the call out for positive thoughts/prayers this way... my mom this afternoon called the paramedics to come get my dad, he's had a headache for a few days, today it's also dizzyness, blured vision, high blood pressure... I don't want to admit it but my fear is he's having a stroke.

He's okay... they sent him home after an assessment, no stroke, no heart attack... just follow up with our family doc tomorrow... but the question is whats next, things come in three's, the pipe above our storage locker we found cracked yesterday huge water damage on our stuff, dad to the ER today, what next... I don't want to know
JMAC
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson
for the worth of all people

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayer (good thought) request JenniLynne 2 2,890 03-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Dragon
  Yet Another Prayer request (or good thoughts if you're not into praying) JenniLynne 1 2,614 09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne
  New Prayer Request (or good thoughts if you're not into the praying thing) JenniLynne 3 3,912 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne