Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer (good thought) request
(11-23-2009, 01:46 AM)placid path link Wrote: [quote author=placid path link=topic=392.msg6867#msg6867 date=1258934915]
Putting the call out for positive thoughts/prayers this way... my mom this afternoon called the paramedics to come get my dad, he's had a headache for a few days, today it's also dizzyness, blured vision, high blood pressure... I don't want to admit it but my fear is he's having a stroke.
My father and I don't have the best relationship, but I love him, he's my dad... please pray for the best for him.
Now I've got to go to work  Sad

He's okay... they sent him home after an assessment, no stroke, no heart attack... just follow up with our family doc tomorrow... but the question is whats next, things come in three's, the pipe above our storage locker we found cracked yesterday huge water damage on our stuff, dad to the ER today, what next... I don't want to know
[/quote]

Glad to hear he's ok..... I'll keep the good vibes and prayers out though....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
best wishes to Tasha and Danny,
wishing support and healing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayer (good thought) request JenniLynne 2 2,889 03-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Dragon
  Yet Another Prayer request (or good thoughts if you're not into praying) JenniLynne 1 2,614 09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne
  New Prayer Request (or good thoughts if you're not into the praying thing) JenniLynne 3 3,911 09-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JenniLynne