Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a thought
It sounds pretty, not sure if the translator I used to find out what it said is right or not, if it is, then the translation is kinda funny, but the French sounds pretty.... Thanks for sharing it rolling....

Peace &  :ht:,
Jenni

Here's what the translator I found said it said (part of the translation could be wrong because I couldn't type in some of the words the way they were in the picture.... has the time or the start of a hawthorn has opened its beak Hive BONELESS not precipitated my sunflower tablecloth detalle his neck with a nozzle
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
My french isn't superb but I am confident your translator has missed this one Jenni.
(01-15-2010, 09:17 PM)rolling link Wrote:More or less less than more. It's always the problem of translation ... ???
Thant you very much for yours comment's.  Smile

At the hour or
— The first slice —
Of a hawthorn open to its beak
The boned hive

— My step —
Hurried — The sunflower
Unpacks his blanket to the blow of a
Buzzard

Your translation sounds much better than the one I got..... Thanks for sharing it.... The French is pretty.......

Jenni
The Eleventh Doctor: Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Thanks for sharing your poetry! rolling!
as with all poetry the reader has a unique interpretation from the poet.
I am struck by how vivid your poem is. at a thinking level, i wish to hear the french sounds as
a poem is to be read. Unfortunately that's quite tricky here unless you post a youtube link.
hearing the english translation, at a feeling level, i feel a sense of retrospect, a sense of life in refection.

I hope to hear more of your work,

Cordelia
I love poetry of all kinds, and the french language is so pretty sounding to me...... I wish I was able to write poetry that was lovely, but alas, my poetry skills suck.... I love to read other people's poetry though......

Jenni