Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update
Sounds cool, thanks!
Quote:"You'd be a lot safer & a lot happier if you were dumber."- My Therapist
I like the tagging feature - thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Abzilla for this post:
  • Dragon
Since you were insistent - and since the supporting plugins were already in place and working, I've added that other feature you requested.

We have quite a few people who browse the forum but never post much of anything ( "lurkers" ) and, by and large, that's fine.

But then someone posts a message that really hits home and they don't want to post but would like to be able to say "Thanks, I relate to that!" or maybe just "Thanks, I like that!" - - - so now they can!! At the bottom of each post (except your own) you'll see a "Add Thank You" icon.

I may make some configuration changes later, I'm still trying to make sure I understand how it works.
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • Abzilla, Jmliliana, nightsong, nikoo_o, Satiny
I like the add Thank You feature too @Dragon
These are both great features, thank you!
Glad you all like them and appreciate the feedback. Let's let these "settle" for a bit and then you can make some more suggestions.

... and Sorry, I really can't find any good game add-ons that look like they'll work. Most are designed for other types of software ...
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
(11-15-2017, 10:58 AM)Dragon Wrote: ... and Sorry, I really can't find any good game add-ons that look like they'll work. Most are designed for other types of software ...

*cries* haha jk
“The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.” Friedrich Nietzsche

This, too, shall pass.

And once again I've update the forum with the changes from MyBB. Keep an eye open for anything strange, please.
-- Helen Keller
@Dragon - I see a line of M's under the Quick Reply window. Is anyone else seeing this?
A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ~ F. Kafka
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Satiny for this post:
  • Dragon
Yep, and if that's the only problem we see, I'm going to leave well enough alone.

If it's a system wide glitch then they'll patch it pretty quickly. If it's from one of the add-ons I'm running, I'm going to have to figure out why.
-- Helen Keller