Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a friend, especially in New York
I've tried this on so many other forums without success, though I thought I would try here anyway. I won't say exactly what part of NY publicly, though I will say privately in case anyone messages me about it and actually lives in the state too. I really want to make a friend in my area, or even if I could meet someone that wouldn't be too far from here that might be okay too. Because of my depression, and especially the anxiety, it's really hard to not only get out but also to meet anyone at all. I try meeting local people online because it's easier for me to talk online than it is in person, though I've had no luck at all. I figure if I could meet someone online we could chat in text at first until we were comfortable with one another, then try some sort of voice chats and eventually meet in person.

I'm not going to be picky at all, if I could make a nice friend I wouldn't care about things like age or gender or anything like that as long as we could get along well enough. I also don't want to restrict myself to just meeting local people because I know there's probably no chance of that actually happening, so I'm willing to chat with just about anyone if you're looking for someone to talk to. As I said I have to feel comfortable with someone before I will try anything other than text, and I'm usually hesitant to try instant messaging right away too, but they are things I will try once I'm comfortable enough. So if you live in NY or are just looking for someone to talk to please message me. I've said a little on my profile about myself, though it isn't much and if anyone wants to know anything else just ask and I will answer as long as it isn't too personal. Anyway, if you took the time then thank you for reading this.

Messages In This Thread
looking for a friend, especially in New York - by haywud - 09-04-2018, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad In DESPERATE need of a friend please 11dimension 8 9,775 02-14-2018, 02:55 AM
Last Post: bloom4