Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Question for a Q&A with Cleese and Idle? Any Ideas?
(12-31-2015, 07:45 AM)Sisyphus Wrote: You are SO Lucky!  I am SO JEALOUS!

I think the best thing to say would be related to your experience with suicide and mental ill-health.  You could open with something like - having received these tickets you were forced to put off your suicide (or mention a spacific method), and you don't put off your suicide for just anyone.  Then ask them how their suicide plans are coming along (many comediens are bi-polar or suffer soul crushing depression so they just may reward you with a whole comedy routine about suicide methods).  Then just ask them about their tour, where they performed last night and their escapades in traveling, what do they like about getting older, how are their kids (I'd stay away from Monty Python references, I think).  You could thank them for me, for teaching me the word "cocksucker" (my mom had all the Monty Python albums) ten years before I knew what it meant, and could not understand why my mother would get so very angry at my sister for saying it to my brother.  You could also thank Eric for his wonderful "Fuck X-mass" song that 8ball shared with us here!
Big Grin

They love dark humour, are both outspoken atheists and you've got loads of what could make very darkly funny material - hospitalization escapades, medicine follys, therapists, failed attempts! Even your signiature is a great example of your sense of humour.

Good Luck & Have Fun!
"Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?"

Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Question for a Q&A with Cleese and Idle? Any Ideas? - by eeyoremia - 01-06-2016, 02:32 AM