Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most embarrassing moment of my life so far
But, ma'am the condoms you ordered, they're in a small bag of their own ... but, you didn't order condoms?  Oh, I see this was intended for your next door neighbor, oops!

Never happened but I can sure imagine the repercussions!!

As NightSong says, the delivery lad has probably seen a lot of odd things being delivered. And hemorrhoid cream certainly isn't the oddest thing.  I always enjoy being in line behind the guy who's buying the first box of tampons for his wife - that's always good for a chuckle!

Oh, while not my most embarrasing moment - I won't go there! - trying to explain to my mother when I turned 18 and was legal to drink in NY state (at the time) that I liked a good a good whiskey sour.  It really wasn't all that bad, but she and my uncle had to give me a hard time about it.  I drank after work at the "Chez Paris" which was a steak house - all the hired help (and the boss) would often have a drink to unwind before going home - a *great* place to work!
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most embarrassing moment of my life so far - by Dragon - 05-29-2015, 03:38 PM