Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This I Believe
Oh Dear NightSong, forgive me, I'm such an idiot!

I should have taken the time and verified information - especially of such a personal nature, (my memory is swiss cheese and extremely fallible these day - brain damage and head trauma from epileptic seizures, do not a good memory make).  I've been familiar with Unitarianism generally from childhood, as it was and is very popular in LA, along with many other faiths other than Christianity.  We (my second Love of my life and I) even had the honor to play at a beautiful Unitarian Church up in the Hollywood Hills for a lovely wedding - and we were so thrilled that they had us set up to play next to a lovely statue of Pan!  We played everything from medieval to Middle-Eastern music, and many folks who had our cds or knew us from the two original, but now massive rennaissance faires in California that started the whole rennaissance faire craze (they were actually a sort of replacement for the love-ins that were dying out by 1970's) would hire us for all sorts of fun gigs in between our concerts, and busking on the street (when we had no concerts).

Again, I am so very sorry for giving out incorrect information about something so personal!  I'm an absolute idiot!  Please forgive my stupidity.

Messages In This Thread
This I Believe - by nightsong - 05-19-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: This I Believe - by Eight Ball - 05-24-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: This I Believe - by jenjen - 05-25-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: This I Believe - by nightsong - 05-24-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: This I Believe - by jenjen - 05-25-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: This I Believe - by Dragon - 05-25-2015, 07:14 PM