Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer of Ownership, Chronically Suicidal Support
Thistle, it's with very mixed emotions that I read this note.
Of course that I'm very glad that you've found your "little Jewish engineer", that pleases me not end.  You deserve someone with whom you are happy and comfortable. Even if he does like bad jokes Smile  You could share a few of those, if you find time.

While I've been running the show for the founder who has, I know, had more on her plate than anyone should have, I have had some very capable help.  Their assistance has been a major part in why CSS has continued as well as it has. 

Lastly, I will accept ownership with the understanding that my staff continue to operate as well as they have.  I've made many changes over the past year, but don't expect to see any more in the near future ( or the distant future for that matter. )

Thistle, may your life continue as it's been going, you deserve all the happiness that you can find.  And of course, you're always welcome here - whether there's a need or not, come just visit anytime you want.

//al
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragon for this post:
  • nikoo_o

Messages In This Thread
Re: Transfer of Ownership, Chronically Suicidal Support - by Dragon - 05-03-2013, 11:36 AM