Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer of Ownership, Chronically Suicidal Support
it is not without a bit of pride that i write this.

in april of 2009, i saw a need for someplace other than ASH where people of our persuasion could gather and not worry about trolls lurking under our bridges.  we didn't allow them here, and old feuds started in other venues were not welcome either.

i created this place as a legacy that i hoped would outlive me, i did not intend to be around to see whether it prospered or failed.

the naysayers said it wouldn't last 3 months.  as we begin our fifth year, i do believe that we are here to stay.

i have been an absent owner lately.  not because my depression is gone, far from it.  i still have a couple of really bad days a week. 

i fell in love.  with a short, nerdy, jewish engineer who tells bad jokes and anagrams words. 

i don't know why, but i adore him.

in other words, im better but not healed; and i find my time extremely limited these days.

dragon, lurker, nightsong, liz....they are the ones keeping CSS going.  so today, i formalize what has been fact for a long time now. 

i hereby transfer all rights and ownership of Chronic Suicide Support to Dragon, to have and to hold in fee simple absolute; to operate as he sees fit; and i and my heirs hereby waive all residual ownership rights to any intellectual property contained therein.

list me as "founder" somewhere if you want.  that would be a nice title for me, don't you think?  founder lol....admin emeritus sounds too damned stuffy.  hell, i make 50 shades of grey look like a fucking children's book  :EB:

while i may return from time to time, i leave you in very capable hands.

love to you all. 

goodbye and hello, as always.

:ht:

thistle
founder, chronically suicidal support

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Thistle for this post:
  • nikoo_o

Messages In This Thread
Transfer of Ownership, Chronically Suicidal Support - by Thistle - 05-02-2013, 10:41 PM