Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think we're almost there .....
For those of you who don't know, I live in deep southwest Texas  :SCR: ( down by Terlingua / Big Bend National Park ).  While our weather is generally bright, comparatively warm ( or just plain hot ) lately its been cloudy, about three to four day of cloudy.
Since I'm retired that shouldn't be a problem - except for one thing - my electricity comes from the sun ( yes, I'm 100% off grid ) and when we have several days of clouds the batteries that I depend on for any electricity after dark don't get charged - so I end up reading by the light of a 'coal oil' lantern since I have no computer!!

Not that that really has anything to do with anything - but I was staying around in chat and it's rough to be in chat and have the lights go out - er, they go out without notice!!! - and people wonder what happened to me.  :gcat: No, I'm not angry, not upset, I'm just not there ....

I do have one request of anyone who's made it this far though, I've made a lot of changes and I know that people don't like change - change is scarey at worst and uncomfortable at best but ...
:NFB:
We live by each other and for each other. Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
-- Helen Keller

Messages In This Thread
I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 12-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Re: I think we're almost there ..... - by Dragon - 01-02-2013, 12:15 PM